SAIL MT Exam Pattern Sample/Previous Years Question Papers and Guide Books download 2017-2018
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment Exam 2017
Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
The leading steel-making company in India is Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). It is also the second largest producer of iron ore in the country. SAIL being a fully integrated iron & steel maker in the country, it produces basic as well as special steels for engineering, domestic construction, railway, power, defence industries, automotive and for sale in the export market.
It is acknowledged as one among the 5 Maharatnas of the Central Public Sector Enterprises of the country. Apart from manufacturing, SAIL with technical and managerial expertise sells a wide range of steel products like galvanized sheets, hot & cold rolled sheets & coils, structurals, electrical sheets, plates, stainless steel, bars and rods and other alloy steels.
SAIL also has the second largest mines network in the country. It is worth to state that SAIL is exceptional in terms of availability of iron ore, dolomite and limestone, the inputs for steel making
SAIL MT Selection process: consists of written test, GD and interview.
MT written examination consists of 200 marks to be answered in 2 and half hours.
SAIL MT Exam Pattern 2017: The exam pattern consists of :
Domain Knowledge: Aptitude Test 100 marks
2017 Recommended Books: Candidates are advised to go through the recommended books for better understanding of the SAIL MT exam.
1. SAIL MT Technical Mechanical Engineering Exam Guide by GK Publications
2. SAIL MT Technical Instrumentation Engineering Exam Guide by GK Publications
3. SAIL MT Technical Electronics & Communication Exam Guide by GK Publications
4. Study Guide BHEL ET Exam by GK Publications
5. NTPC Civil Engineering Guide by RPH
6. Guide To General Aptitude test For NTPC by GK Publishers
7. S.Chand A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
8. S. Chand Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Exam-Solved
Hope the above examination will help you prepare better in the comming SAIL Management Trainee examination.