JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern Syllabus Previous years Question Papers/Sample Papers Books 2016-2017
JIPMER Entrance Exam Pattern 2016: The examination consists of a single paper of 200 questions which carry 200 marks. Duration of the exam is 150 minutes. Subjects are: English, Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology.
There is no negative marking. JIPMER exam pattern is conform to the syllabus for Class 10, 12 of CBSE boards and Sate boards.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 Guide Books: Inorder to prepare better in the comming examination, you need to go through the guide books which are avalable in the market.
1. JIPMER 13 Years Solved Papers By Arihant
2. JIPMER Previous Years Solved Papers by RPH
3. Physics MCQ by Deb Mukherji
4. Chemistry Question Bankby RK Gupta
5. NEET Biology by Disha Experts
6. Objective English for Competitive Exam by TMH
Hope the above information will help you prepare better in the comming examination.